Plotting and Planning



Thanks to all that left comments on the Comparison Shop post saying that the Fruits and Vegetables digital coupons are not working at Ralphs. I've removed the Fruits and Vegetables from the post.  I'm thinking that Produce may have unique regional store coding and those store digital coupons may not work at the various Kroger family of stores.

If you got the FREE Thanksgiving Greetings Cards at CVS, a couple of weeks ago, make sure to put them in the mailbox to friends and family today.

A lot of you will be doing your regular grocery shopping today and make sure to stop by Vons/Albertsons for the FREE+MM Frutero ice cream and review the Vons/Albertsons deals.  If you are going to Ralphs, get your FREE Gold Peak Tea 18.5oz.

Make sure to look at the Rite Aid Black Friday Sale.

There will be a Smart Source and Save coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It appears that while I was in the hospital, CVS updated their software and the CVS coupons are no longer giving us an extended expiration date by printing or sending to card our CVS coupons.  All CVS coupons, expire on Saturday, regardless, when you print/send to card your CVS coupons. 

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I am taking the day off from blogging.

3 comments:

  1. I bought PS Compari Tomatoes yesterday at my Ralphs ($3.49- no deals on them). I had clipped the Krogers price of $1.99. I did get the Krogers price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NJ thanks for letting us know. I'm not quite sure why some of the Produce deals are working for some and not others. Weird.

      Delete
  2. I was able to get the pineapple and the 18oz. blueberries with no problems.

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can

  Go to your Vons/Albertsons account and activate the FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can offer! Thanks, LS!

Popular Posts