Comparison Shop

 


With inflation being so high, we’ve got to do some online comparison of the weekly grocery ads.  I look at the Kroger ad (zip 45140), I logged into my Kroger account using the my same username/password as my Ralphs account (you’ll need to create a Kroger account) and I added the digital coupons to my Ralphs account.  If you’ve already clipped the Ralphs offer go back into the app or dotcom UNCLIP the duplicate Ralphs coupon. 

Some of the same items shown below are already the lower price at Food 4 Less.

The Comparison Shop is only a snapshot of the Weekly Digital Deals and not analysis of the entire ad. You still need to go through the ad for the best deals for you, your family and loved ones.
Best Foods Real Mayonnaise 30 oz or Miracle Whip 30 oz $3.99 @ Frys vs $4.49 @ Ralphs
Go to https://www.frysfood.com - use zip 85251
 
Kroger Butter 16 oz or Country Crock Plant Butter 16 oz $2.99 @ Kroger vs $3.99 @ Ralphs
Campbell's Cream of Mushroom or Chicken Soup 10.5 oz $.89 @ Kroger vs $.99 @ Ralphs
Kroger Cheese 6-8 oz $1.49 @ Kroger vs $1.99 Ralphs
Birds Eye Vegetables 9.5-12.6oz or Sauced or Seasoned Vegetables 9.5-11oz $1.99 @ Kroger vs $2.49 @ Ralphs
 
Kroger Coffee Creamer 32oz $1.99 @ Kroger vs $2.49 @ Ralphs
Folgers Coffee 22.6-25.9 oz Can $6.99 @ Kroger vs $7.99 @ Ralphs
Quilted Northern Bath Tissue 6 Mega Rolls or Angel Soft Bath Tissue, 8 Mega Rolls $4.99 @ Kroger (Not shown in Ralphs ad) 
$1 Angel Soft Scented, multi-pack only, limit 5, Ibotta
Quaker Cap'n Crunch or Life Cereal 8.5-13oz or Kroger Peanut Butter 16oz $1.29 @ Kroger vs $1.99 @ Ralphs 
$.50 LIFE cereal, see offer details, limit 5, Ibotta 
$.50 Cap n Crunch cereal 10.3oz+, limit 5, Ibotta

 

{5X EVENT} Quaker Instant Oatmeal 6-10 ct or Kellogg's Town House Crackers, 9-13.8 oz $3.99 - $1 DQ = $2.99
$1.50 Quaker Instant Oatmeal, limit 5, Ibotta

22 comments:

  1. 18oz blueberries $1.67 use Kroger zip code 43228

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for the list. I love being able to get the Kroger's / Fry's deals -prices at my local Ralphs...especially the milk, eggs and butter . My local Ralphs prices are soooo much higher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so grateful that I have the time to go in and add other states lower prices to my Ralphs account!

      Delete
  3. Asparagus .87lb at Kroger using zip code 76018

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red Chocolate Bar $2.50 at Ralphs and there is a $2.00 digital coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. new digital coupon at Ralphs-
    FREE Gold Peak 18.5z Single

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried to buy the blueberries 16 oz, pineapple, and yams after adding the Fry's coupons but Ralphs rang up the prices at their price, not the Fry's prices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've removed the fruits & vegetables from the Comparison Shop post. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
    2. LS strange the .97 pineapple came off for me

      Delete
    3. I did self checkout. How about you?

      Delete
  7. Anyone try using other Kroger digital coupons at Ralphs and have them work this week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl I bought the Angel Soft without a problem. I rarely buy produce a Ralphs bc I buy my produce at Vons. I did buy the grapes a couple months ago using a Kroger coupon and it did work for me. The problem could be store specific or register specific. I want to say that there are now 2 different kinds of SCO registers.

      Delete
  8. Frys Q's are a hit and miss for me at my local Ralphs, however the clipped Krogers Q's come off just fine. I use the SCO... these have been at that store for at least 3 years with no upgrades

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You maybe right about the Fry DQ's being a hit or miss.

      I think in 2020-2021 most of our Ralphs got a facelift & became Market Place stores and that's when we got the SCO's, however, the high volume stores the under estimated how many SCO's they needed and they had to go back and add more SCO's to our stores bc the SCO lines were outrageous. I believe the Mission Valley store started with 4 SCO's and they now have 16 SCO's.

      Delete
  9. FYI...I did buy the Cacique Salsa several weeks ago and didn't receive the RCB (got the tide RCB thou).
    I sent customer service an email about it as I have heard people have been having issues getting the CB applied to their acct.. Ralphs responded politely and added a $5 credit on my account. Nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same problem and received $2 instead of $1

      Delete
    2. Ralphs Customer Service are very generous and pleasant. I've always called but I'm going to try email the next time I have an issue.

      Delete

Ralphs/Kroger: Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs

  A reader, Denise, has let us know that the Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs which will make the drinks FREE + $2.31 Money Maker after the  ...

Popular Posts