How am I only two rebates away from unlocking the free turkey?


 FIRST OF ALL,  it's because of all of you leaving comments about deals (THANK YOU!!!)  that I am going to get this FREE turkey today.

I think I wrote about how my Vons and Ralphs receipts glitch when I submit them for rebates and I was getting credit for all kinds of stuff that I did not buy plus the stuff I did buy. I consistently carved out time each day to do deals while we ran other errands like when we stopped at CVS & Ralphs on our way to my doctor's appointment.  Of course, I did all the Money Makers and the no-brainer deals like the Kraft Deluxe and Velveeta mac & cheese fo $0.24 each.  Also, pure luck because we had the rebate offers that made it possible for me to redeem the offers.

In fact, I am going to do the Kraft Deluxe and Velveeta mac & cheese for $0.24 since it's reset and I need to stop by Target for a price adjustment and then grab my turkey at Walmart!

I have no plans in completing the $1/15 Weekend Warrior Wishbone bonus offer.

Take the time to use the Ibotta app and confirm that a product is indeed a participating product for a rebate, we do not have time to do returns and re-buys.

Check frequently for offer resets especially FREE or Money Makers.

We got 7 more days to complete the requirements to unlock the turkey...we got this!

10 comments:

  1. Me too! I have to complete 32 also and I have 27 completed. Plan on finishing the rest tomorrow. Don't know how, but I somehow did it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats...Stacie, we did it!🎉🤣

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for motivating me to get the turkey. I did not think I was going to do it because I still needed to do 18 offers as of yesterday. I do not usually go to Walmart but I went today and now I only need to do one more to get the turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only need 5 more items, hopefully I get a good weekly bonus Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. An easy item to help get to turkey bonus...snickers. RA on sale .99 each, there is a $1/2 Q to load on card. $1/2 IB and also $1/2 alexa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, NJ! It looks like they've pulled the Ibotta offer.

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts