Alexa wasn't going to let me be great this time

 


A few days ago, I talked about a chip deal that I did and it would be a $5.05 Money Maker, however, Alexa wasn't having it and kept rejecting my receipt for various made up reasons. Yesterday, they did a full 360, telling me that I needed to add the offer to the list (it had been added), I needed to capture the entire receipt (the receipt was the size of the picture above) and I needed to scan the bar codes (all which I had previously had done). So, instead of a $5.05 MM, I will have a $2.05 MM and I'm happy with because  I will not be submitting the same receipt again.


However, I did get the $4 for My Quick Trip to Walmart and Alexa did pay me so the trip is a $4.35 MM.

2 comments:

  1. Lays chips reset but now it says offer excludes Stax chips

    ReplyDelete

Pavilions: FREE Degree Organics Sprouted Oatmeal or Oats

  I almost forgot to post Growly's comment:: I got a free "One Degree Organics Sprouted Oatmeal or Oats" coupon as well, whi...

Popular Posts