T-Mobile Data Breach Class Action Settlement Email Notice



 Last night, I was talking to my brother, Johnny, and he'd mentioned that he had received an email from T-Mobile about the Data Breach Class Action Settlement and he asked me if I had gotten the notice because thought it maybe a scammer.  It turns out that the email was legitimate and they are basically asking you to confirm that you want the $25 or if you live in California, if you want the $100 payment and which payment you want (see below).  I received the email 10/9/2022 but it went in the Junk Mail folder, my brother received his email on 10/24/2022 and in went to his Inbox.

https://www.t-mobilesettlement.com



2 comments:

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts