Plotting and Planning

 


Wow, the $1 zip advantage is back!!!!!!!!  I am thinking that they brought it back because people have been dragging Albertsons online every since it was announced that Kroger is acquiring Albertsons.  Way back in February when Albertsons decided not to bring back the Safeway Monopoly game, I knew that something was up but I think they were shopping around the company to Kroger. I saw online a person saying how the fruits and vegetables are much nicer at Albertsons stores than Ralphs/Kroger stores and I am in total agreement because I rarely every buy fruits or vegetables at Ralphs or Food 4 Less.

Thank goodness, the gas prices have gone back down but of course, they are saying that there is so much turmoil with England, the European Union and the Russian invasion of Ukraine that any news can cause the gas prices to spike.

Just remember that Cash is King. I cannot pay bills with store rewards and one of the things that I love most about zip code advantage is that I am able to create my deals every week that the advantage is available!

Earlier, this week, I posted about the SmartSource Coupon Inserts on Pause but there will be a Save coupon insert in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

If you didn’t stop by CVS, this week, then go to your CVS account and print or send to card your CVS coupons.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I am taking the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walgreens: Hershey's Snack Size Candy Only $2 ea

  A reader, Denise, says the following: Hersheys snack size Halloween candy is $2 using a Walgreens coupon Thanks, Denise!

Popular Posts