My $7.10 Money Maker Brownie Brittle & Baby Ruth!!!

 


I went to Dollar Tree to pick up the four Brownie Briddles for $5 and I received back $4 from Ibotta and $3.02 from Fetch Rewards which made the Brownie Briddle FREE + $3.02 Money Maker!!!


I stopped by Rite Aid and I picked up 8 Baby Ruth candy bars for $7.92 and I got back $12 from Swagbucks so it makes the candy bars FREE + $4.08 Money Maker!!!

I had no actual out of pocket because I used some store rewards at Rite Aid and my PayPal debit card. I use mostly my PayPal card for couponing deals.

Some of y'all are wondering out loud "What am I supposed to do with all of the candy and snacks?"

Of course, you can use the candy and snacks for your family, give it to the homeless guy that is at the signal light, give it away for Halloween, take it all to work and put it in the break room or put them into a holiday gift basket.


When I cash out of the rebate apps, I usually turn my Swagbucks points into Walmart or Target gift cards but you could also get a Bath & Body Works gift card and add it to your Bath & Body Works app to buy a gift for your daughter, mom or best friend.


You could add a Sephoa gift card to your Sephora account and buy the Dior Diorshow Mascara for your daughter, mom or best friend and throw in a couple of the Baby Ruths and the Brownie Brittle as part of the gift.  If you are needing a gift more a male, you can always buy a cologne and put it away until the holidays.

I, personally, don't print gift cards to use for later. because they can easily forgotten or lost.  Whenever, I redeem a gift card, I add that gift card to my Walmart, Target, Sephora, etc. account ready for my use.


Couponing is to help you save money and we must plan our purchases, in order,  to get the biggest bang for your buck!

6 comments:

  1. I am saving some of the Baby Ruths for Halloween pass out candy, and the bars that are expiring before then, I chop up and add to brownie mix... (and use butter instead of oil, milk in lieu of water).
    Always get requests for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NJ that is very smart of you chopping up the candy bars into a brownie mix! I'll have to post your quick recipe for us non bakers! 🤣

      Delete
  2. Ms. B.- Glad you found the Brownie Brittle!! Lucky your Fetch gave more points than mine. I got 1525 points for 4 twice then points reset to 250 limit 4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, the Fetch offer reset for me 750/2, limit 4.

      Delete
  3. Ms. B. my 250 points offer expires today, hopefully I can get dh to go there after work or they extend exp date

    ReplyDelete

Walgreens: Hershey's Snack Size Candy Only $2 ea

  A reader, Denise, says the following: Hersheys snack size Halloween candy is $2 using a Walgreens coupon Thanks, Denise!

Popular Posts