How I turned that Starbucks energy drink into a Money Maker


 Last week, while I was in Sacramento, I was able to do some Walmart couponing deals that I couldn't do in San Diego because the products wasn't in our stores.  One day, we went to Walmart and practically, as soon as I walked into the store, there was a drink cooler with a bunch of the Starbuck Baya energy drinks, of course, I grabbed it.


I immediately submitted my receipt to Ibotta to get payment for my purchase of the Baya.  I also scanned the receipt's bar code with the Walmart app and then I went to the Brandclub app and I synced my account.

Recently, under my Brandclub surveys, I had noticed that I had some Starbuck surveys to do.  Every time that you synch your account, the syncing extracts data based on past purchases. I suspect that the Starbucks datapoint came from my purchasing clearance Starbucks hot chocolate pods, sometime, last year at Walmart.


Fast forward to August 2022, in Sacramento, Calif, and I purchased the Starbucks Baya energy drink and I synced my account.  Some times, the syncing will find a match (survey) right away and other times, it will say "No Rewards Found."  The important thing is that you must sync your account, at least, once a day.  You should also take the a survey everyday (you take a maximum of three surveys a day).

If you want to learn more about Brandclub, read Part 1 and Part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kroger Shoppers: FREE Knorr Rice Cups (YMMV)🏃🏽‍♀️🔥

Check your Ibotta account for $2 Knorr Rice Cup Ibotta offer, limit 5.  According to smoochthecook on IG, Kroger Knorr Rice Cups for $2 thro...

Popular Posts