My trip to Rite Aid


Earlier, this week, I had posted the Rite Aid's FREE+MM Nature's Bounty Jelly Beans Vitamins and when checked on riteaid.com, the vitamins don't show up.  I even went to my nearest Rite Aid store to check to see if they had them and it was a no go.

However, this morning, I had to go to Trade Joe to pick up the Heavy Cream because Vons and Ralphs, no longer carry Heavy Cream and it's what I use when I make chicken Alfredo.

There's a Rite Aid around the corner from Trader Joe.  Practically as soon as I walked into Rite Aid, I saw the Nature's Bounty Jelly Beans sitting on an end cap, as I was walking towards Pharmacy.

At this particular, Rite Aid, in the Hillcrest neighborhood of San Diego, it's a busy store and it you live in the midtown area of San Diego, it's the back way to downtown San Diego without getting on the freeway so their prices tend to be higher than most stores.  Hillcrest is also another trendy neighborhood.

Anyways, I ended up getting the vitamins for FREE + $1.76 Money Maker and I was able to use some Bonus Cash to lessen my out of pocket!

2 comments:

  1. Ms. B.- are you sure Vons and Ralphs don't carry heavy cream, we got Lucerne's brand the other day

    ReplyDelete
  2. My two nearest Vons & Ralphs,they both carry Heavy Whipping Cream but not Heavy Cream. What's crazy is that they used to have it on their shelves, I used to walk over to Vons and pick up the Heavy Cream.

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: Funyuns Small Pack for $0.33 ea

  The Funyuns Small Pack sell for $0.50 each and they are usually in front of the registers or in the Deli area.  I have a 500/3 ($0.50/3) F...

Popular Posts