OMG...It Worked!!!!!!!!!!🤯😂🎉🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♂️🔥

 


As I said in my previous post that I had went to Ralphs, I had tested the Farm Rich coupon and it had scanned flawlessly but there was another item that I wanted to test and that was the two Diet Coke 12 pack for the $8/2 RCB offer and by golly it worked!!!!!!!!!  

Those sodas are now a $6 Money Maker in California!!!!!!!!!!


I had walked into the kitchen and that's when I remembered, "Oh, I need to check to see if the offer is now gone from my account!" I checked and the cash back offers (the Sapporo Beer is $0.49 each) and the $8/2 offer has disappeared!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to your Cash Back account and clip the offers shown above. I purchased two Diet Coke 12pk and two Fanta Zero Orange 12pk.

It's almost 1 pm and I haven't eaten today, it's time for a late lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

San Diego Weather Update

   First of all, if you don't have the Brave app just download it and you should avoid seeing the ads on Youtube. The YouTuber, Chad Cri...