The Many Ways to Save Money for a Rainy Day
A reader, Denise, says the following:
At Ralphs I have a $5 off digital coupon for buying 3 Coffeemate Creamer. The Coffee Mate 64 oz. creamer are part of the Mega Event for $5.99.
$5.99 x 3 = $17.97 - $5 RCB = $12.97 or $4.32 ea
Thanks, Denise!
Make sure you buy 5 or more items. It is part of the buy 5 or more save $1 deal.
I bought the Kraft Cheese and the Propel also. The Propel is on sale. I had a digital Coupon for the Propel.
This is regarding the FREE Every Man Jack Deodorant offer from yesterday. Aisle is no longer processing payments on BOGO store offer mak...
Make sure you buy 5 or more items. It is part of the buy 5 or more save $1 deal.
ReplyDeleteI bought the Kraft Cheese and the Propel also. The Propel is on sale. I had a digital Coupon for the Propel.
Delete