Ralphs/Kroger: FREE Krusteaz Refrigerated Batter Product

 


With the cooler temperatures and the upcoming holidays just head to your local Kroger affiliate for the FREE Krusteaz Refrigerated Brownie or Cupcake Batter!  A reader, Nick, gives us the following information:

So guess what else is back?

The Krusteaz Cookie Batter at Ralph’s!

It’s configured a little differently than last time. You now activate and redeem a Ralph’s BOGO digital offer. They’re $5.49 each but Ibotta gives you $3 back with a limit of 2.

So, buying 2 gets you 2/free with 51 cents profit for your time. And I can already smell this baking during the holidays. Enough for a nice sized group! 

Thanks, Nick!

1 comment:

  1. Don’t forget the Ibotta 10 cents for Any Baking Mix which applies to this product.

    I hope I didn’t just see Ms. B. leave 10 cents and offer credit on the table! 😲

    ReplyDelete

SoCal drink lots of water today

  If you live in Southern California and you are going to be out and about today, make sure that you are drinking lots of water! It's 9:...