Walgreens: 6 FREE Customized Premium Photo Cards (5x7)

 


A reader, Tammy, says the following:

6 free customized premium photo cards (5x7) at Wags with code 6cardsfree

Thank goodness, Tammy leaves these comments about the FREE Photos at Walgreens because on my iPhone, a picture of mom and me, from a couple of years ago popped up on my phone and I'd completely forgotten we'd taken the picture of just the two of us and some how the picture revealed our pure joy of being together.  My dad passed away 20 years ago and we think that mom may have had the beginning stages of Alzheimer's at that time...she's probably had it for almost 20 years. My doctor actually said that my dad's death could have been a catalyst to her getting it.


Anyways, my point is these free pictures are a way to memorialize great memories and they will make great Christmas gifts which I plan to send to my family for the upcoming holidays and save $23.99!

The offer ends today 10/5.

Thanks, Tammy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts