{UPDATE} Vons/Albertsons: The Candy Deal is DEAD💀(YMMV)

 


UPDATE: Denise still has the offer but for Vons only. However, I don't have offer on Vons or Albertsons and I rebooted my phone to make sure I wasn't crazy!🤣

The Candy Deal is DEAD💀

Shopkicks has removed the kicks from the candy deals at Vons, Albertsons and Pavillion stores but you can get 25 Scan Kick for each bag of candy.

I am so glad that I posted those candy deals, yesterday, and people were able to get their Halloween, Thanksgiving or Holiday candy for FREE or almost FREE!!!

3 comments:

  1. I still have the deal. When I scroll all the way down I still see it on Shopkick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise, thanks for letting me know. I don't have the offer on Vons nor Albertsons and I rebooted my phone to be sure.

      Delete
  2. I looked at Albertsons the offer is gone but Vons is still there.

    ReplyDelete

{UPDATE} Vons/Albertsons: The Candy Deal is DEAD💀(YMMV)

  UPDATE: Denise still has the offer but for Vons only. However, I don't have offer on Vons or Albertsons and I rebooted my phone to mak...

Popular Posts