I found the FREE Cinnamon Roll at Ralphs

 


I found the FREE Private Selection Cinnamon Roll inside the donut display case in the Bakery Department.  If you are in San Diego, I was at the Ralphs in the Mission Valley which as you know is hop, skip and jump from North Park.  The Cinnamon Rolls were next to the Krispy Kreme donuts.

My cinnamon roll did not have any icing on it like picture shown above. In fact, none of the cinnamon rolls had icing and they were loose in the display.  I put the roll into a small brown paper bag and I went to self checkout, I clicked "see picture" and I enter the word "donut" or "cinnamon" I can remember which I used and as soon as I pressed on cinnamon roll, the register made the cinnamon roll free and spit out my receipt.

The cinnamon roll tasted okay, it's not as good as the donut shop that's around the corner from me but it was free so I cannot complain and I am grateful that I did get to taste the donut for free without spending a penny!🤣


2 comments:

  1. I went to 4 different Ralphs and didn't find it at any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s hit or miss according to the store. And some do put lots of icing on the cinnamon roll.

    But as Ms. B. so properly put it, the pastry itself is OK but not worth driving miles and miles to actually get. Hint: microwaving it helps.

    ReplyDelete

I found the FREE Cinnamon Roll at Ralphs

  I found the  FREE Private Selection Cinnamon Roll   inside the donut display case in the Bakery Department.  If you are in San Diego, I wa...

Popular Posts