HOW TO MAKE AN EASY $10 ON IBOTTA🔥 (YMMV)

 


savingwithsav on IG posted the Ibotta deal shown above and she says the following:

Open the Ibotta app, click the bonuses tab on the bottom right & look for any/all of these 5 offers!
-
To earn the $2 bonus: click the offer, then click the blue link & follow the prompts. You will earn $2 for signing up for their email list. I use the same email associated with my Ibotta account, but not sure if that’s necessary!

To me, it easiest to look for colored circle.  For example, if you're looking for the $2 Heineken, you'd look for the green circle because they are not in alphabetical order.

I was able to sign up for the $2 Gold Bond, $2 Dulcolax and the $2 Allegra.  The other two - Heineken and Miller Lite, I wasn't able to sign up for those two again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL Shopmium Offers Are MOVING to Checkout 51 in November! 🏠

  I just received an email from Shopmium that says the following: We can’t lie, sharing Shopmium with you has been so much fun. However, w...

Popular Posts