$0.10 Any Brand Canned Tomatoes Ibotta Offer

 


Yesterday, I meant to add the $0.10 Any Brand Canned Tomatoes Ibotta offer to my Ralphs/Kroger: Velveeta, Rotel and Mission Tortilla Chips Only $1.36 each post but I went in Monday evening and revised the numbers/costs.

I normally always keep Rotel Diced Tomatoes in my kitchen cabinets for my homemade chili and sometimes, I'll add it to my semi-homemade spaghetti sauce, if I want a more chunkier sauce but I grabbed it out of my cabinet and used the Ibotta scanner to see if the Rotel was a match for the canned tomatoes offer and it was.

When Ralphs or Vons have the Rotel on sale for $0.99 or $1 that when I scoop them up.  I looked at the expiration date on the can and it was like summer 2025 so I've got plenty of time to use my Rotel stockpile!

5 comments:

  1. Check the FRYS website for a free bakery cinnamon roll digital which can be added to your Kroger account after login. Will test at Ralphs later today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not seeing any free cinnamon roll in my Fry's account. Do you have a zip code? Thanks.

      Delete
    2. I got the freebie. They sent me the Ralphs Friday deals and it was in there. Just scroll down.It is under the general section in the digital coupon section.

      Delete
  2. And while I’ve got the microphone 🎀 … 🀣 there are numerous new CVS branded Ibotta deals, plus I saw the 4% offer plus a 20 cent any receipt. By “CVS branded” I am referring to anything from their cough drops to vitamins. Lots of offers!

    ReplyDelete

Smart & Final: Progresso Soup, Chips Ahoy & Gatorade Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: For those going to Smart and Final for the Progresso Soup deal (S&F also has a $1 Q wyb4, so don&#...

Popular Posts