Vons/Albertsons: Check on the top shelf for the Palmolive 32.5oz⬆️


 As soon as I pushed publish on the FREE Palmolive post, I grabbed my keys and walked over to Vons.  I meant to get the Palmolive, yesterday, at Albertsons but I forgot to put it on my list.  Anyways, I could see that blue, orange and green Palmolive Dish Soap was completely wiped out and it's usually (at my store) on the bottom shelf but something told me to look up on the top shelf and low and below I found the Palmolive Ultra Pure + Clean Dish Soap 32.5oz on top shelf! 

Ibotta immediately credited me for the $1.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks I found the dish soap on the top shelf! All the others on the bottom shelf were gone. Would not have seen them if you had not said they were there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny that all of us are experiencing this. This happened to me too. There were 3 of the clear ones on the top shelf left.

    ReplyDelete

Rockstar is $1.58 at Walmart

  A reader, Growly, let us know that the Rockstar is $1.58 at Walmart for the  Buy 2 Rockstar Drinks get back $5 Rebate .   I love being abl...

Popular Posts