The Pictures/Videos out of North Carolina

 I must have watched the video 5 times. There are cars traveling on the far right on the video. I pray that all those people were rescued from the mudslide.  I was just looking at the videos and pictures from North Carolina when I came across this video. 

Most of the towns that are covered in water, there are no people in sight. I saw a video with a Wendy's restaurant and the water went all the way up to about 2 inches from the roof top.  There's no way people could have survived. The people in North Carolina who were on higher grounds say that they were never given evacuation notices.

The rain just came so people that didn't have a car or incapacitated...it's terrible. I knew yesterday that it was bad but my mind could not fathom so much devastation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There's some sort of catastrophic event happening in Georgia

“Rockdale County officials requested assistance from other agencies, many of which are now deployed across the state of Georgia responding t...

Popular Posts