Request your Gift Card from Merryfield...ASAP💨

 


If you have enough points on Merryfield, I highly recommend that you request a gift card ASAP because it appears that Merryfield is experiencing technical difficulties with getting gift cards from their vendor.  I suspect that their vendor isn't issuing the gift cards because they aren't getting paid.

I requested that they return my points to my account and I've got my points back in my account.

Starting today (9/12), if anyone is able to successfully request and receive a gift card from Merryfield, please let us know which gift card you ordered and when did you request and received the gift card.

Leave your comment on my latest post of the day.

Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Free + MM on AARP membership. Sign up through Ibotta and opt for automatic renewals. Price of membership is $12 plus get a free gift. Ibotta credit is $15. So get a free membership + 3MM and a free gift. Don't forget to cancel autorenew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received my gift card today (Sept.16th) from Target. I requested it on Sept. 12th from Merryfield.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which gift card did you order?

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Denise, for letting us know. I don't have enough points to order a Target gift card. I'll try ordering the $10 Apple gift card. Thanks, again!

      Delete

Ralphs: Arm & Hammer Odor Blaster on Clearance for $5.99

  Unfortunately, Ralphs in San Diego has the Arm & Hammer Odor Blaster on clearance for only $5.99 vice $1.50 price at other Kroger stor...

Popular Posts