Points Rewards Plus has new Grocery Rewards


Go to your Points Rewards Plus account and you'll see that there are new Grocery Rewards!!!  The $3 off Meat, the $5 off Meat and the $10 off Meat & Seafood offer are back these are my favorite offers!!!!!

My son completed the 5 levels of the Coin Quest game on both accounts.  If your character gets hit by the fireballs, it takes points away so that you won't get the 5,000 points.  So, on the first account, he got 4,600 points and on the second account, he got 4,800 points and I am over the moon proud that he was able to get those points. 

If you haven't signed up for the Kroger Points Rewards Plus Program, use my referral link and you'll get 2,000 points which is equivalent to about $6 (the $3 off Meat is worth 1,000 points) and I'll earn a 1,000 points.

4 comments:

  1. Wifey an I were thrilled to finally see the $10 produce reward for only 2,250 points. We had literally waited months since getting those 4,000 points which many of you also got way back in late June. Phew, wasn’t sure we’d ever see it! We’re going to celebrate and plan it out based on the new Wednesday ad. My $10 will go towards veggies and Wifey will take care of the fruits!

    P.S. Totally makes up for the recent lame video game promo which many of us earned diddly-squat but we’re happy now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nick, I hear you! I was so glad to see that they've replenished their rewards...hallelujah!

      Delete
  2. My $5 Rockstar text should pop up Wednesday afternoon. Not a good week at Ralph’s: on sale for $2.69 each (only sweetener is $1.20/3 digital).

    But… VONS is at least break even at 2/$5 with 2 little perks: 3X points and Game On credit. Although you need increments of 10 Game On get $5 both Wifey and I decided just to value tjem at 50 cents each to simplify.

    So unless something else pops up we’ll take the $1 profit at VONS this week plus a sprinkling of 15 points on the side!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget that you can get the Rockstar at Dollar Tree for $1.25 ea or at Walgreens for 2/$3.50 and use your Walgreens Cash.

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: $0.50/lb. Bananas (YMMV)

  This morning, I took the time to sit down to look through my digital coupons in my Vons account and I found a $0.50/lb. Bananas digital co...

Popular Posts