Plotting and Planning

 

 



GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!! HELLO, CHERYL!!! 

My son grew up planning video games and so after the 5th time trying to get through Level ONE of Coin Quest on the Points Rewards Plus Program (it's through Kroger), I reached out to my son and asked him to play the game for me and of course, he was intrigued and he agreed to do it.  I let him know that the game reminded me of the Mario game, we used to play when he was a little guy.  

Kevin came by Friday evening and he knocked out the first four levels within 10 or 15 minutes.  He then ate some dinner and about an hour after dinner, he completed level five in about 5 minutes. He'll be over here later today to complete the game on the second account.

Yesterday, I went into Target to get the FREE+MM Stur Liquid Water Enhancer as I was leaving the store, someone was saying "Ma'am"..."Ma'am"..."Ma'am" and I stopped and turned around and a lady and her little girl (she was about 3 years old) were running towards me and in my mind I was thinking "I hope that they aren't going to ask me for money." but to my surprise, the lady said "Oh my God, when you walked passed us you smelled so good.  Please, tell me what perfume that you are wearing."  I let out a chuckle and I said "Donna Born in Roma" and she said, "Can you say it again, please?" and of course I said it again "Donna Born in Roma" and you can find it in Macy's.  Honestly, that lady made my day but can I say I always get compliments on Donna Born in Roma when I wear it and let me say that I wear the various versions of Donna, I have the original, the intense and the Green Extravaganza and they are all worth their weight in gold.  They are all a 10 out of 10, I highly recommend.
 
To save money, I grab my higher end perfumes and the sellers must have a rating of 98% and they've must have sold/bought, at least, 50 items. You should always look through the feedback to see what customers are saying about the sellers because sometimes people will leave a positive numbers but in the narrative, they are dragging the seller for filth.

Always, use PayPal on eBay because PayPal does not play when it comes to non-receipt of an item. At least for me, it's very rare that I don't receive an item but they have my money.  At the beginning of summer 2024, a person is Oregon or Washington state, took my money and when I asked for the status of said item, I got a "I am on vacation notification." I immediately contacted PayPal to submit a complaint and within 72 hours, PayPal had put the money back into my account.  Keep in mind that I reached out to the person before contacting PayPal.  It's only the second or third that I've had a issue in 20 years on eBay.
 
Let me forewarn you that with the recent Shopkicks updates, you'll absolutely need to scan the product bar code before you buy using the Shopkick app, otherwise, you will run into the problem of them not giving you the Kicks. 

There will not be a coupon insert inside the Sunday newspapers.  It’s Saturday enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rockstar is $1.58 at Walmart

  A reader, Growly, let us know that the Rockstar is $1.58 at Walmart for the  Buy 2 Rockstar Drinks get back $5 Rebate .   I love being abl...

Popular Posts