Plotting and Planning

 



GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!! HELLO, CHERYL!!! 

Yesterday, we had real rain not drizzle and tomorrow is the first day of fall.  There is so much happening in the world, I don't know what world events to expect for the month October.  I am still shook that one country put a plan in place to blow up a bunch electronic devices in another country and that is so wild to me.  It means that anyone's enemy can do it.  It's too much!

Sooooo, earlier this week, when the FREE Chomps Sea Salt Ibotta offer came out, I went to Target, used my Target to card to pay and I submitted a crystal clear receipt to Ibotta for processing, HOWEVER, their software says it was unable to see anything on my receipt. I clicked the "Missing Offers" or whatever the button is and using the Ibotta scanner, I scanned the product bar code and the scanner recognized the bar code but the software kept saying unable to see anything on the receipt.

Ibotta has for the umpteenth time updated their process for submitting a Trouble Ticket.  You now have to go through a Chat Bot and they hope that you give up by going around and around with the Chat Bot.  Once you wear out the Chat Bot with a bunch of nonsense, you'll be given an opportunity email Ibotta through a link and it takes about 72 hours to hear from their Customer Service. 

They do not respond to your questions but they did credit me $2.49 on Friday.



Last night, I requested a $25 Amazon gift card and Swagbucks asked me to do a double 
verification by sending a code to my phone number AND sending a verification to my email.  I already know that 2025 is going to be a doozy for us Couponers. My guess is that we will have even less deals, they will to want us to jump through more hoops for less money/rewards.

Ibotta keeps blatantly lowering the bar by offering these ridiculously low offers, i.e.  $0.05 Old El Paso Seasoning.  I blatantly refuse to participate in any Ibotta bonus offers unless it's ridiculously easy to complete.  

I am definitely not saying that there won't be glitch deals because there will always be glitch deals but you'll absolutely have to grab you keys and head out ASAP.

There will be a Save coupon insert in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs/Kroger: Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs

  A reader, Denise, has let us know that the Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs which will make the drinks FREE + $2.31 Money Maker after the  ...

Popular Posts