I've earned 21 points on the GO Game!!!!

 


I am not sure exactly how I've accumulated 21 points on the Vons/Albertsons GameOn Game but I do remember, last weekend, buying the Fage Dreamy Creamy Dessert (very tasty) and Breyers Ice Cream but I must have some other items that I didn't know that was apart of the game.

As you can see by the picture above, I have a choice of selecting a $5 off coupon or a $10 off coupon with my 21 points.  My thoughts are to use the coupons for Thanksgiving dinner that's how far out that I think in advance when I am plotting and planning.  The game doesn't end until 12/03/2024 and you'll have until 12/15/2024 to use the coupons.  Also, keep in mind that we have three accounts so I spread my purchases across the accounts.


We can go up to a $50 off coupon which will really need during the week before Thanksgiving but in the meantime, hopefully, we can find more very inexpensive participating GO Game products to get us to the $50 off coupon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: $0.50/lb. Bananas (YMMV)

  This morning, I took the time to sit down to look through my digital coupons in my Vons account and I found a $0.50/lb. Bananas digital co...

Popular Posts