I have the GO Game and Bonus Path on my Albertsons account

 


This is my third week of getting a $5 off $5 Purchase Coupon on my Albertsons account.  My Albertsons account is my original-original Albertsons account when Albertsons was not apart of Safeway.  When I first arrived in San Diego, my North Park neighborhood used to have 2 Albertsons stores and 2 Vons stores.  I used to do most of my shopping at Albertsons because of convenience.  However, about five or tens year ago, there was the big Albertsons/Safeway merger and the two Albertsons stores were closed. 

Anyways, only on my Albertsons account do I get the $5 off $5 coupons and this particular account,  I have the GO Game and the Bonus Path.


The Bonus Path coupon offers let us shop for a whole month and accumulating money towards a particular spend threshold.  $2 off Dairy Department when you spend $20 and $1 off Produce when you spend $15 both offers are unlimited.  


On my Vons account, I have a Spend $40 get 200 ($2) points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts