{UPDATE} Vons/Albertsons: Play & Earn

 





UPDATE: The starting date is not 11/15, it has started. I had misread it. I clicked on the play and earn. You can earn game points to redeem for items by buying certain items. There is also a sweepstakes. It does not look that exciting (Thanks, Denise!)

A reader, Denise, says the following:

Under the Just for U section there is a Play and Earn. You have to fill out that section. The starting date it says not till 11/15? It says earn game on points through 11/12 and redeem by 11/15.

I checked under my Vons an Albertsons accounts and there was nothing for me to fill out.  It may mean that her city is a beta test and roll out before other cities but check our account.

Thanks, Denise!

4 comments:

  1. The starting date is not 11/15, it has started. I had misread it. I clicked on the play and earn. You can earn game points to redeem for items by buying certain items. There is also a sweepstakes. It does not look that exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got an email about this from Vons.

      Delete
    2. Oh my goodness, I probably got the email too but I probably deleted it instead of reading it!🤣

      Delete
  2. Now Vons is saying Play and Earn is not availabe at my store!!! It shows a list of the stores. Thay are all Safeways except for a couple of Vons in Fresno and Clovis.

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: $0.50/lb. Bananas (YMMV)

  This morning, I took the time to sit down to look through my digital coupons in my Vons account and I found a $0.50/lb. Bananas digital co...

Popular Posts