Sprouts: FREE So Good So You Juice Shots

 


Sprouts sells the So Good So You Juice Shot for $3.99 and there's a BOGO FREE Digital Coupon.  In addition, there's a FREE So Good So You Juice Shot Rebate which means that you can grab two shots for FREE!!!


Buy 2 So Good So You Juice Shots $7.98

Use -$3.99 BOGO FREE Digital Coupon

= $3.99

Submit for $3.99 So Good So You Juice Shot Rebate

Final Price: FREE!!! 

 If you don't get a message from Aisle within a few minutes? You can text 'START' to +16562230728 to sign up.

2 comments:

  1. I found a coupon card next to the product for BOGO. Paid tax only for the 2 juice shots. I had a free digital coupon at Vons also this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise, load up on the shots, I especially like the Immunity Shots (if it's included).

      Delete

Dr. Squatch Class Action Lawsuit Settlement

   Dr. Squatch Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Lawsuit Claim Form You may claim up to five (5) Products without Proof of Purchase. You can c...