Some Survey Companies are asking for too much🤯


This morning, Field Agent, wanted to me to do a quick, simple survey at Costco in Mission Valley for $7.  

As you see in the picture above, it requires me to take NINE (9) photos and answer up to 40 questions about the special display.

First of all, I know my value and my time is worth and I can walk into McDonald's and get a job for $20 per hour so why would I agree to take $7?  It's not worth my time.

You must understand, Field Agent is very specific about the pictures that they want. I remember in one job that they wanted to see my thumb, in a thumbs up position in the picture along side the product.

I knew right away that I wouldn't consider the job because it's only SEVEN DOLLARS!?!?

They are literally asking folks to think for $7. They want take NINE (9) pictures taken and answer up to 40 questions about the special display for $7.

The $7 is such an insulting number that I should just delete app because Costco is probably paying them like $2,000 for this survey, they pay me $7 and the keep the rest in profits. 

It's a big fat NOooooooo, in my book!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Logged onto Field Agent and promptly deleted it. Massive waste of time. Don't reward these cheap, rich companies. Do not enroll. For me, one of my side hustles is surveys, focus groups, UI/UX testing and Field Agent does not make the cut!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more work that they can get us to do for next to nothing, the more money that they can get from their clients. It's a hard pass for me.

      Delete

Ralphs: Arm & Hammer Odor Blaster on Clearance for $5.99

  Unfortunately, Ralphs in San Diego has the Arm & Hammer Odor Blaster on clearance for only $5.99 vice $1.50 price at other Kroger stor...

Popular Posts