Ralphs/Kroger: Suja Drinks on the Cheap

 


The Suja drinks rarely go on sale for $1.99 but a reader, Nick, says the following:

At Ralph’s: The Suja pricing isn’t bad if you enjoy them. $2.99 - $1 on the Buy 5, plus digital B2G1, plus Ibotta 50c limit 2. Not free or even cheap BUT worth it if you like their drinks.


I don't have the B2G1 FREE digital coupon but I do plan to buy 5 of the immunity drinks for $1.99 because I am still feeling sickly (the Suja shots aren't on sale) which will make them $8.95 or $1.79 each!!!

Thanks, Nick!

3 comments:

  1. Ms B you can submit your Suja receipts to Merryfield. I hope your doing better ☆☆☆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mel!...and yes, I totally forgot about Merryfield, thanks for the reminder.

      Delete

Ralphs: Arm & Hammer Odor Blaster on Clearance for $5.99

  Unfortunately, Ralphs in San Diego has the Arm & Hammer Odor Blaster on clearance for only $5.99 vice $1.50 price at other Kroger stor...

Popular Posts