Fetch Rewards: Spend $25 on Pepsi OR Tostitos Chips or Dips get 3,000 points Offer

 


I just got back from Smart & Final and I submitted my receipt to Ibotta for the Gatorade and they credited me almost instantly for the $1/2 Gatorade offer which made them both free (Thanks, Growly)!

I looked on Fetch Rewards and they have a Spend $25 on Pepsi OR Tostitos Chips or Dips get 3,000 points (excludes Pepsi 20 oz) offer, I submitted my receipt and of course, I had to submit a Trouble Ticket because their software didn't credit me the $10 towards the Pepsi offer but thankfully, they fixed the problem right away!🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs: Arm & Hammer Odor Blaster on Clearance for $5.99

  Unfortunately, Ralphs in San Diego has the Arm & Hammer Odor Blaster on clearance for only $5.99 vice $1.50 price at other Kroger stor...

Popular Posts