Why is the Shopmium App Only in French🤣

 



Update: I went to the app store and clicked on the app and I saw a message to update the app. Once the app was updated, the language was back in English (Thanks, Jean!)

Now, when you open the Shopmium app, everything is in French...at least, I think it's French but I don't know because I don't speak or read French!

We cannot make this up.🤣  

I guess Growly was right, Shopmium is the next rebate app to go under.  This is why I say to request your money from the rebate apps every single month because most of them do not let you know in advance that they are going under.

4 comments:

  1. This happened to me yesterday after I did the iphone update for the Shopmium app software. I submitted a help ticket yesterday. At least I'm not the only one this happened to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even get a message to update the app but thank you for your comment because I went to the app store and once I clicked on the app, I saw that I needed to update the app and the language is now in English.

      Delete
  2. They advised that I uninstall the app and download the new version out there now. C'est très bien!

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts