The CVS Maison Perrier Ultimate Sparkling Water Deal Worked Great!🎉

 


The CVS Maison Perrier Ultimate Sparkling Water deal worked exactly as Couponing with Sal said in her video. I had a $4 ECB from the FREE Clairol Hair Color deal from earlier this month which lowered my out of pocket AND I was able to roll the Extra Bucks into actual cash with the Ibotta rebate!!!

I paid $4.08 with tax and I got back $7 which is amazing for me.

I had never heard of Couponing with Sal but when I looked on YouTube, this morning, she was a channel recommended for me to watch and I am glad I did because I kept thinking to myself "What am I going to do with the $4 ECB?" I'm so grateful that it all worked out!

By the way, the water is 16.9 fl. oz and it was tagged $2.59 BUT it rang up for $2.49 each.  ALSO, when I checked online to see if my nearest store had them in stock, it didn't them but I know, from experience, that items in the refrigerator isn't always reflected in their inventory online. It's a situation that you'll have to go to the actual store and look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs/Kroger: Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs

  A reader, Denise, has let us know that the Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs which will make the drinks FREE + $2.31 Money Maker after the  ...

Popular Posts