Remember when we could get free & cheap Greeting Cards

 


My middle brother, Johnny, his birthday is this upcoming Saturday and I kinda went all out for his birthday, this year, because....why not! I was looking through my stash of FREE and cheap greeting cards that we used to get from CVS and I came across these fancy Papyrus greeting cards that I had found on clearance for next to nothing.  As you see, they are birthday cards with a message for the recipient to have a wonder year ahead!🤣  Yep, I sent the birthday cake card to my brother!

It's always the intent that counts and not so much the gift or the card itself.

My intent in sending the card is to bring a smile to my brother's face on his special day and he's going to get a chuckle from this card.

At the end of the holiday season make sure to look through the greeting cards for discounted cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts