🚨Ralphs/Kroger: Updated the Cheerios Blends & Zip Code Advantage Fixed

 



First, I went into the Ralphs/Kroger post and updated the Cheerios Blends because the Ibotta offer is Limit 1. 

Unfortunately,  it appears that I no longer can look at the digital coupons nor the Cash Back offers for non-Ralphs or non-Food 4 Less stores and I assume that the programmers have updated the software.  I still can look at the weekly ad but I cannot look at the digital coupons.

I assume that they are updating by zip code because when I've worked with programmers, they normally create a database for the zip codes and isolate information based on zip codes.  

Who knows how all this works because I'm certainly not a programmer but I have worked side-by-side with programmers to get our intranet situated for customer interface because the internal user must be able to extract usable data for reports and external customer must be able to use the website.  I hope all that makes sense.

Whatever, the case may be as of now, I only have access to the digital coupons for Ralphs and Food 4 Less.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, John, for letting me know. I checked my account, this morning, and I can once again access the digital coupons on Kroger.com another odd thing occurred with account as I'll explain in my "Plotting & Planning post!😀

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: $0.50/lb. Bananas (YMMV)

  This morning, I took the time to sit down to look through my digital coupons in my Vons account and I found a $0.50/lb. Bananas digital co...

Popular Posts