Tammy's update about Organicgirl

 


$4.99 off OrganicGirl Salad Printable Coupon (Exp. 6/21/24)

$4.99 off OrganicGirl Salad Printable Coupon (Exp. 7/12/24) 

In print-preview, I scaled the coupon to 80% printing and the bar code works perfectly fine.

 I wanted to post Tammy's experience with Organicgirl printable coupon and she says the following:

This coupon was a major beeper for me yesterday and came up with 3 error codes at SCO including that it exceeded value (even though I had something else for overage), and 2 others I didn't recognize. The salad was not on sale and was $4.49. cashier went back and forth with supervisor and eventually pushed it through but be aware!

I still recommend that you use the printable coupon because most of the time, they will push it through no matter how much it beeps and screetch.  About a month ago...oh, it was for the Wasa crackers peelie coupon was a MAJOR beeper at SCO (self checkout) and the customers at 9 SCO registers were all experiencing some sort of register issues.  The attendant waved her magic wand (which was some sort of card) and the $1.50 came off on my receipt.

Always, always, always wait patiently and quietly as they figure out the coupon problem because eventually, they will manually take the amount off your receipt.

They do this here and they do this at the Safeway in Sacramento, too.  For me, personally, they've never came to me and say "We can't this coupon." they always push it through...that's my experience...but you do what makes you feel comfortable.

Keep in mind, I am not trying to use Tide coupons on a pack of chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nick's Trip to Vons!🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♂️🔥

  A reader, Nick, says the following: Wifey and I activated our free Mountain Dew this morning and were trying to make our shopping trip t...

Popular Posts