Plotting and Planning

 


GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!! HELLO, CHERYL!!!

This morning,  I overslept...and good for me because obviously, my body was saying that I needed the rest.  What I've learned is that I have make myself a priority to thrive, in order to give back to others.

So, on Memorial Day weekend, I bought myself a rebounder or a mini-trampoline because my doctor recommended as a form of exercise after I complain about my knee hurting (she believes I'm getting arthritis in my knee).  I have been loving my rebounder but on Wednesday, I really over did it.

Next week, June 20th is the official first day of summer and I'm hoping that we get a bottled water deal before the 4 of July so we use the $2 off Bottled Water Rebate.

On the Kroger Cash Back offers, I kept bumping to the "You've exceeded your 200 item limit" and this limit also includes our digital coupons like the Weekly Digital Deals and this is such an easy fix that any programmer can fix by removing the 200 item limit. Anyways, I've gone back and remove the dog food, One Touch Diabetes and the Philips toothbrush RCB offers.

There will be a Smart Source coupon insert BUT according to the preview, there will only be FOUR (4) COUPONS in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👀 Kroger Ad 📰 EARLY Preview 10/2-10/8

  Kroger Krazy has posted the early preview of the Kroger Weekly ad for  10/2-10/8   The Buy 5 or more, Save $1 each Kroger Mega Sale will c...

Popular Posts