More Tips about Social Nature

 


I have probably been signed up for Social Nature since about February but I didn't redeem any offers until probably about April or May. Anyways, a reader, Mel73c, offers the following tips:

If I might add I get quite a few offers at social nature because I list I like everything in which I do and I list all the stores that are close or in the vicinity. I do live in Arizona and just like aisle, offers range on availability to what's in the area. An interesting example on a different note the blue bunny was az offer this weekend as opposed to last weekend. I have been with social nature a few years. Social nature and fetch were like my first when I started couponing About 2 years ago ( so im pretty familiar with social nature) couponing can be alot of work but it's great when it works out. I hope my comment helps regarding social nature the more you elect in your profile the more offers you receive. This is just from experience not proven by talking to anyone from customer service but I'm almost positive that's why I receive alot and because I complete all my reviews which also something that's factors ( I'm sure u all do too just communicating the factors.) Thanks for reading. ( Thanks Ms. B always )

Thanks, Mel!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome , I am thankful to read this blog. I am sincerely trying to help. Thank you and when I say I like everything in my profile I list all the stores that are actually in my vicinity ( basically a 2 hrs radius or statewide) able to go to. Like I don't check the buttons for stores that are not local and then I have checked every single food check box on my profile meaning I elect for all possible offers if for example there is a product that is a cash back offer I read the description of the item and I check the buttons that match the product as well as when it asks what brands do u shop they are asking to see if u like the similar offer u are in the process of activating. I Hope I explained this right . Like I'll make it like easy for me to explain like. For example, if you are buying strawberries, see the offers for strawberries, hypothetically speaking and in that list of when you're trying to answer questions about the product and it asks you. Do you like strawberry milkshake? Do you like all these different things? And if it's asking you about the product you're trying to activate you want to check? The boxes are similar to the actual product, like, for example, you know, if it's a cereal that's the organic you want to check the boxes or the brands that are kind of in the similar category. Cause then that relates to triggering the offer. And it activates because it thinks you already like or regularly consume or what not that you do like that product because you are already regular eating items that belong in that category.This is very hard to explain through texts.But I hope I did right.Thank you Ms. B

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts