Walmart: FREE+MM Tylenol Caplets 10ct

 


A reader, Growly, says the following:

There is another type that is $1.88, but I'm not sure if it works for Ibotta, cuz I can't find a Walmart that has either of these 10 ct ones.


There are two varieties of the Tylenol 10ct one for $1.88 and the other for $2.  One used to be at the checkout stands and the other used to be where the regular aspirins are found.  I want to say that at the Neighborhood stores, they were in the Travel aisle?

If you have no idea what I am talking about, read my post HERE.

Thanks, Growly!

4 comments:

  1. I found out that a Walmart near me was selling the $2 ones for $2.23, and the $1.88 ones do work with the Ibotta rebate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the $2.00 10 ct Tylenol in the travel section at my local Super Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jean, I knew I had seen the Tylenol 10ct in the travel aisle!🤣

      Delete

Ralphs/Kroger: Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes Only $0.99

  If you are a home baker or your household love brownies, this is your deal especially since Thanksgiving is next month!!!  A reader, Denis...

Popular Posts