Walmart: FREE Raid Perimeter Protection

 



Wamart sells the FREE Raid Perimeter Protection for $5.47 and it's being reported (and I can confirm) that if you have both Raid offers activated that you will get credited for both, although, when you scan your receipt only the $3 offer shows up but when the software credits, it credits for both offers shown above.

You'll need to submit $1 Shopmium to make it totally free.

$1 Shopmium/Alexa
$1.50 Ibotta
$3 ibotta
 
On the Walmart app, the Raid Max was not showing up on inventory but when I was in store and decided to look to see if they had it...there it was.  I took a leap of faith on this deal because I wasn't understanding the deal until I did it.

Okay, now I am going to make myself some lunch!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts