Vons/Albertsons Deals

 





YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary (Your outcome may vary)

IB = Ibotta Rebate app

SK = Shopkick app

Fetch Rewards App

Merryfield = Merryfield app 

*  = Pick 4 or more and Save

{FRIDAY ONLY} Skyy Vodka 750ml $5.56 x 2 = $11.12 - (2) $3 IB - $4 IB Bonus - $5 BYBE App = FREE + $3.88 MM
Breyers Pistachio Almond, Mango or Dulce de Leche 1.5 qt $3.47 wyb 2 = $6.94 - (2) $1 Fetch = $4.94 or $2.47 ea
Nabisco SPACE DUNK CHOCOLATE Oreo Cookies Family Size 10.68oz $5.79 BOGO FREE x 2 = $5.79 - (2) $1 IB = $3.79 or $1.90 ea

*BodyArmor SuperDrink 16 oz $0.99 x 2 = $1.98 - $0.99 BOGO FREE DQ - $1.50/2 IB = FREE + $0.51 MM 

The UPCs on Growly's receipt that worked for BOGO DQ (Thanks, Growly!):

85817600206 (Strawberry Banana)
85817600213 (Fruit Punch) 


*Tate's Bake Shop Cookies 5.5-7.33 oz $4.99 - $1 IB = $3.99 


Sargento Sliced Cheese $2.27 
Submit your receipt for Spend $14 get 1,000 ($1) Fetch Rewards

Best Foods Real Mayonnaise 30 oz $3.97 - $1 Fetch = $2.97 

Frito Lay Party Size Snacks 8.125-17 oz. $3.97 - $3 SALTY SNACKS REBATE = $0.97

11 comments:

  1. Skyy $4 Ibotta bonus states offers redeemed more than once on a receipt will only count 1X towards the bonus = I don't think buying two together will work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I buy the Skyy on two receipts will the Ibotta show the bonus still on the Skyy.

      Delete
    2. Denise, I purchased one bottle on two different sales receipts today. Submitted one receipt, was paid, and the Skyy offer is now gone. I fully expect it to reappear in my Ibotta account in 24 hours tomorrow, at which time I'll submit the 2nd receipt & receive the $4 bonus. Not guaranteed, but that's what I'm expecting based on past experience.

      Delete
    3. Thanks that is what I was thinking too. I do not know if I should try it but maybe I will now. Thanks for letting me know. I really apreciate it.

      Delete
    4. Vintage THANK YOU for giving the heads up that there was verbiage saying that you can only buy 1X per receipt for it to count towards the bonus.

      Delete
  2. Denise, Skyy offer reappeared in my account today as expected, and submitted, but I only received the additional $2.50 for the bottle, and not the $4 bonus. I have emailed Ibotta Customer Service to request my missing $4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same thing happened to me. I got back the 50 cents but not the $4. Waiting to see what customer service is going to do.

      Delete
  3. I asked them to look at my account, and see that I did in fact redeem the bonus twice as stipulated, and not once. They did, and credited me the $4 to my account today. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations, Vintage on getting the $4!

      Delete
    2. They did not give me the $4. I then sent them the other receipt to show them I had bought another one. They finally gave me the $4.

      Delete
    3. YAY, Denise!!!! I'm glad you got your $4!!!!!!

      Delete

Nick's Trip to Vons!🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♂️🔥

  A reader, Nick, says the following: Wifey and I activated our free Mountain Dew this morning and were trying to make our shopping trip t...

Popular Posts