Vons/Albertsons: The BOGO BodyArmor Digital Coupon is not Working on the Regular Drink

 


I just came back from Albertsons and the BOGO BodyArmor Digital Coupon is not working on the BodyArmor Regular Sports Drink but the attendant was kind enough to take off the $0.77 my receipt once I showed that I had the coupon on my phone.  Denise also confirmed that the BOGO digital coupon didn't work for her.

I suspect because I chose the newer flavors of the BodyArmor drinks (Strawberry Grape and Fruit Punch) that they may not be programmed for the BOGO coupon, therefore, you'll need to use the Vons or Albertsons app to scan the product to see if it's tied to the BOGO coupon OR you can do like I did and ask the cashier or the self checkout attendant to adjust the price.

4 comments:

  1. It worked for me, no problem.

    The UPCs on my receipt that worked for me were:

    85817600206 (Strawberry Banana)
    85817600213 (Fruit Punch)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Growly! My Fruit Punch has a different UPC than yours.

      Delete
    2. My fruit punch has the same numbers as Growly. I had bought a fruit punch and orange mango.

      Delete
    3. Maybe the orange mango was the problem?

      Delete

A Merryfield App Update

  A reader, Mel, says the following: Omg !!! Can you believe Merryfield receipts are now only 10 points as before they were 25! I'm so...

Popular Posts