Target: FREE+MM Clorox Scentiva Toilet Gel

 


savingwithsav on Instagram posted this freebie Target deal and she says the following:

I saw this wording on my Swagbucks & Inbox Dollars accounts: Buy 1 get $2 OR Buy 2 get $1. I figured it was a typo and supposed to be the other way around… but sure enough I got the $2
-
THE SWAGBUCKS OFFER AMOUNT WILL VARY! I have talked to a few people and some have this $2 wyb 1 and others have $1 wyb 1! Even if you have $1 back wyb 1 it makes the item just $0.29. Make sure you check your account :)
-
This swagbucks offer is not a mfr digital coupon, so you can use with the target DQ

2 comments:

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts