SK is shutting down the Wasa offer⏰

 


How is the Wasa Cracker offer my headache today!😂

It's probably because it is super windy in San Diego and my allergy symptoms are going into overdrive. I just took a Benadryl and I probably will be asleep by 8 p.m. tonight.


Anyways,  this morning, I submitted my two receipt for the Wasa Crackers to Shopkick and I honestly forgot the them until about 4:30 p.m. when I decided to check the Shopkick app expecting my to see my (2) 600 Kicks applied to my account but nooooooo instead I am seeing "0 Kicks, INELIGIBLE PURCHASE DATE".

However, as you see in the first picture, it clearly says "Offer expires 05/08/24 11:59 PM" which means I will be receiving my two 600 Kicks!!!!

If you did the deal, today, but you haven't had a chance to check the status of Shopkicks processing your receipt(s), I highly recommend that you do so.  Please, screenshot your receipt(s) and the offer details as I did because I knew I was opening a Trouble Ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts