{DEAD} SK has brought back the Wasa offer - Screenshot Expiration Date/Time🤣

 


Yesterday, I posted about the FREE + MM Wasa Crispbread Crackers at Vons/Albertsons/Safeway stores and I proceeded to do deal because I can donate those crackers to the food pantry and it also increases my points for the Grocery Rewards. However, long story short, Shopkick died my receipts over the expiration date of the offers and I submitted a Trouble Ticket and they've granted my 600 points.

This morning, I checked the SK app and of course, they've created a new expiration that expires TODAY, 05/09/2024 11:59 PM.

Some of you may have seen my Wasa post, yesterday, that I had up for 5 minutes before I quickly deleted it because I had used coupons on the crackers and submitted my receipts to Shopmium and Alexa.  I was fully expecting Shops and Alexa to decline my receipts, however, within 15 minutes, they both paid me.   I cannot make this up.  

The crackers at Personalized Pricng at $4.04 x 2 = $8.08 - (2) $1.50 Q's = $5.08

$11.30 back in rebates

(2) $1.50 Alexa/Shops
(2) $2.40 (600 SK) Shopkicks
(2) $1.75 (1,750) Merryfield app

FREE + $6.22 MM!!!

Of course, I'm not telling you to use coupons and submit to Alexa/Shops...I'm just saying what happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts