Letter carriers to 'Stamp Out Hunger' with annual food drive on Saturday (5/11)

 


Recently, I received an post card in my mailbox letting me know that on Saturday,  May 11th, our postal carriers is pickin up nonperishable food next to your mailbox and I believe that you can go to the post office and drop the food off, as well.

Go through your stockpile, kitchen cabinets or pantry and take out the items you and your family is not going to use for donation.

It's a win-win because you get to clean out your kitchen cabinets, as well as, give back to your local community!

Letter Carriers’ Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive

2 comments:

  1. The perfect opportunity to tidy up a bit and donate some of those items you got for free but may not need, like the GM “Loaded” cereals or all those Knorr soup cups.

    Sometimes I’ve even thrown in a few non-food items like toothbrushes. Hey, it makes sense to me: whoever is eating all of that donated food probably needs to brush their teeth afterwards! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes sense to share with those who are experiencing hard times and it helps us to stay organized. It's a win-win.

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts