HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!🇺🇸

 


About a month ago, my cousin had sent me a picture of my dad in the early 1970's, in Florida, surrounded by his nieces and nephews. At the time, my dad was serving in the Air Force, he'd already done two tours of duties in Vietnam due to the conflict and he was stationed in Spain with his wife and kids but he had to fly back home to Florida due to his father's death.  My dad flew back to Spain and then almost nearly died in a freak accident.  He was on convalescent leave for about six months.  My dad was a 100% disabled veteran. Our military members sacrificed a lot so to keep our country safe.

PLEASE, HAVE A HAPPY &  SAFE MEMORIAL DAY!!!🇺🇸

2 comments:

  1. My dad is 100 disabled
    VETERAN AS well. This brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for all the posts Ms. B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mel, you know that our dads went through a lot. Back in the day, they had to be strong no matter what and so they had their little idiosyncrasies so that they have some sort of control of their lives. Like my dad was a neat freak, he hated clutter and he was a smoker. My dad would smoke his cigarette AND be cleaning out his ashtray all at the same time but we knew not to ask about his proclivity for cleaning...unless, we wanted to be on cleaning detail🤣

      Delete

Microsoft Bing Receipts Cash Back program has ended

  I saw on Slick Deals that Microsoft Bing Receipts Cash Back program has ended and according to commenter Ky151 "It states, "The...

Popular Posts