Blue Bunny points have dropped to 500 ($2)


 This is a heads up that Shopkicks have reduced all flavors of the Blue Bunny Ice Cream from 750 ($3) points to 500 ($2).  This was a scorching hot deals because a lot of places in the US (outside of California), the weather is hot and so lots of people took full advantage of the FREE Blue Bunny Ice Cream Pint.

However, I do suspect that when we wake up, in the morning, the points will be back 750 Kicks...we shall see.  Check the Shopkick app as soon as you get up so you'll know if you need to stop by the Walmart on your way to work!🤣

In the meantime, if you don't mind paying a $1 for a pint of ice cream, it's still an awesome deal and you can grab the free ice cream first thing in the morning.

Good Luck!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Saw this too late and now it's 175 points. Thanks though Mrs. B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, sorry to hear you weren't able to get in on the freebies AND they've reduced the points twice in one day that means the deal was incredibly popular. As I was writing the post, I did think to myself that I should go to the Walmart that's nearest to my home...and pick up the other two for $2 and I talked myself out of it bc I said "I can get them tomorrow!"🤣🤣🤣

      Thanks for letting us know that the points have been further reduced.

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts