Always Call at night or Late Evening to get the Bag💰

 


Last weekend, I grabbed a couple of boxes of the Honey Nut Cheerios for my son and I believe they were $0.49 a box after the Ralphs Cash Back (RCB) and the RCB did disappear from my account but the $1/2 cash back never showed up in my account.

Last night, around 8 pm in California or 11 pm on the East Coast, I contacted Customer Service via Chat and I inquired about the missing $1 cash back as I had met the offer requirements.  It took me less than a minute to type my name, email, account number and what I bought but within 3 minutes, Customer Service had added $5 to my account for the missing $1.

I prefer the Chat feature because it's super quick and I love contacting Customer Service in the evening/night because they are super chill and generous.

You can also contact Customer Service when a digital coupon does not work and they will credit your account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts