Dunkin Donut Creamer has gone up almost $1

 


This morning, looking through the grocery ads, I remembered to add the Dunkin Donut Coffee Creamer to my list of items that I need to buy but then I looked at the price! What triggered me was when I searched for the price of the creamer on the Ralphs.com, it was showing that the regular price was $5.99 but it being sale for $5.49. 


I then checked the Walmart website for the price of the creamer and it's priced at $4.67 but last month, the creamer was $3.49.  Of course, I went back and look at my previous purchases and sure enough, on March 25th, I had bought the exact same creamer for $3.94.


It looks like once again, dairy prices are spiking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday Drops feat. THE BELL® Test Kitchen

  Can I say that Taco Bell is probably one of the only companies that is using their social media and app properly!  Most companies do a one...

Popular Posts