Additional update about the 99 Cent Store

 


I, personally, didn't go to the 99 Cent Store because on a regular day without a liquidation sale going on, the 99 Cent Store off of University Ave near College Blvd always, always had long lines.  A reader, Growly, says the following via comments:

I received a e-mail with the details. It's here:

https://ibb.co/wCXdgVJ

I just visited the smaller of the three stores near me. The parking lot was full, and the checkout line was relatively long.

There were no signs anywhere saying what discount everything was, but the food I got was only 10% off.

I wouldn't be surprised if some stores close early because there's nothing left.


1 comment:

  1. I did notice you saw a June 3 closing date on Instagram. Another friend of mine said that they heard May 31.

    In any case, don't expect to see much (if anything) around those two dates.

    ReplyDelete

Ralphs/Kroger: Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes Only $0.99

  If you are a home baker or your household love brownies, this is your deal especially since Thanksgiving is next month!!!  A reader, Denis...

Popular Posts